A software company in Perth
We believe that technology helps businesses grow and adapt. Taking advantage of new technology to automate processes and connect with customers lets a business spend time where it counts. Building computer programs and solving technology puzzles is what we love to do.
We talk to you and work out the best solution at a great price. Our 15+ years commercial experience in software engineering working for local small businesses and international companies is combined with a range of technology options to improve your business. All businesses are different and often that is not catered for in off-the-shelf software. We use custom developed software to streamline, integrate and automate those things that make your business different.
Contact us now to discuss your needs.
Who we are
PCS is a small West Australian company lead by Kim, a software engineer with over 15 years experience on projects of all sizes for small WA businesses through to international corporations. Based in North Perth, Kim is ready to talk in person about your requirements.
Our rates are very affordable and we can offer competitive fixed price quotes.
What we do
- Custom software development from the desktop to the cloud
- Database design, administration and reporting systems
- Transform clunky spreadsheets to robust, easy to use software
- Integrate software and systems such as accounting software, websites, phone systems, SMS messaging, eParcel, B2B integration
- Migrate paper based workflows to integrated computerised systems.
- Integrate hardware like printers, barcode scanners, RFID, electronic sensors and machine, telemetry, vehicle data.
We have lots of experience in these business areas ...
- Finance and accounting
- Parts & inventory
- Quotation and sales
- Document control
- Equipment maintenance
- Labour hire
- Job scheduling & work control systems
- Data analysis & reporting